more tips here Dr Lyons has advanced training in gynaecological endoscopic surgery and has been training registrars at Royal North Shore Hospital and Royal Hospital for Women for the past 8 years. He is very knowledgeable and experienced in the areas of gynaecology and has written and has had published numerous medical research articles and journals.
site de rencontre gratuit Г dakar Dr Lyons provides an extensive range of gynaecological services and is pleased to be able to offer his patients the most advanced and least invasive treatments for a wide range of gynaecological conditions. His services are devoted to addressing the individual needs and concerns of his patients.
Resources Dr Lyons will provide you with a thorough assessment and outline a treatment plan tailored to your requirements and wishes.
- Abnormal pap smears requiring further assessment
- Abnormal bleeding, menorrhagia and fibroids
- Pelvic organ prolapse
- Urinary incontinence
- Pelvic pain
- Ovarian cysts
- Early pregnancy assessments including ectopic pregnancies
- Family planning and contraceptive advice
- Infertility (in association with Sydney IVF and IVF Australia)
- General gynaecological problems
- HPV prevention
- Pre menstrual syndrome
- Ovarian dysfunction
- Those seeking an alternative to hysterectomy
visit Dr Lyons will always try to offer you the latest in minimally invasive and uterus conserving surgical techniques.