Dr Lyons has advanced training in gynaecological endoscopic surgery and has been training registrars at Royal North Shore Hospital and Royal Hospital for Women for the past 8 years. He is very knowledgeable and experienced in the areas of gynaecology and has written and has had published numerous medical research articles and journals.
Dr Lyons provides an extensive range of gynaecological services and is pleased to be able to offer his patients the most advanced and least invasive treatments for a wide range of gynaecological conditions. His services are devoted to addressing the individual needs and concerns of his patients.
Dr Lyons will provide you with a thorough assessment and outline a treatment plan tailored to your requirements and wishes.
Some of the conditions treated include:
- Abnormal pap smears requiring further assessment
- Abnormal bleeding, menorrhagia and fibroids
- Pelvic organ prolapse
- Urinary incontinence
- Pelvic pain
- Ovarian cysts
- Early pregnancy assessments including ectopic pregnancies
- Family planning and contraceptive advice
- Infertility (in association with Sydney IVF and IVF Australia)
- General gynaecological problems
- HPV prevention
- Pre menstrual syndrome
- Ovarian dysfunction
- Those seeking an alternative to hysterectomy
Dr Lyons will always try to offer you the latest in minimally invasive and uterus conserving surgical techniques.